The EUROFRAME group has a wide range of activities over many years dealing with pan-European economic development. Selected joint publications and projects covering macroeconomic forecasting and business cycles analysis along with policy analysis in the areas of growth, fiscal policy, labour market, aging of population, EU enlargement and financial markets are presented below.
Euroframe has published bi-annual reports in the period 2005 - 2007 funded by the European Commission (ECFIN).
The ten economic research institutes participating in Euroframe have decided to continue publishing an Euroframe report on the short-term outlook once a year.
- Euroframe Forecast 2004
- Euroframe Forecast 2003
- Euroframe Forecast 2002
- Euroframe Forecast 2001
- "Short Term Prospects for the European Economy: Evaluating the current slowdown and the aftermath of the September 11th attack on the USA". Our press release is also available as pdf
- "The Economic Situation of the European Union and the Outlook for 2001-2002" (ECON 126 EN - 01/2001). This first report was conducted for the European Parliament. It is also available at http://www.europarl.eu.int/workingpapers/econ/default_en.htm
- 'Price Convergence in the Enlarged Internal Market', DIW and CASE, project for the European Commission, DG ECFIN, 2005-2006
- 'Financial Integration in Europe and the Propagation of Shocks', DIW, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, NIESR and other Institutes, project for the European Commission (6th Framework Programme), 2004-2005. Project publications are available at: http://www.finprop.de
- 'Statistical indicators for Euro-zone business cycle analysis', NIESR, OFCE and other Research Institutes, project for Eurostat, 2001-2003
- 'Regional Labour Market Adjustment in the Accession Candidate Countries', WIFO, CPB, DIW and other Institutes, project for the European Commission (5th Framework Programme), 2001-2002. Project publications are available at: http://accesslab.wifo.ac.at/
- 'Flash Estimates of Quarterly National Accounts – Main Aggregates', NIESR, DIW and other Institutes. Project for the European Commission (5th Framework Programme), 2000-2002. Project reports are available at this location
- 'Growth and European Labour Markets/The relationship between employment and growth', CPB, The Kiel Institute for the World Economy, ETLA, OFCE, PROMETEIA, project for the European Commission (5th Framework Programme), 1999-2001.
- 'Vers une nouvelle politique économique en Europe?' (Towards a new economic policy in Europe), Revue de l’OFCE n° 71, October 1999, NIESR, PROMETEIA, OFCE, DIW.